PADI Discover Scuba Diving
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience
Have you ever wondered what it is like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but do not feel ready yet to launch a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will allow you to try and dive to find out if you like it.
PADI DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to breathe underwater? If you want to try diving, but you are not yet ready for a course, the Discover Scuba Diving experience is for you.
From the pool, beach or from a boat, you can try to dive near home or while on vacation.
Despite not being a certified course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and simple introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To enroll in a Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No previous diving experience is required, but you must be in good physical shape.
You will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional.
If you dive in open water, you will practice some other shallow water skills to prepare for your adventure.
• Review the equipment you will use to dive and how easy it is to move underwater with it.
• Find out what it feels like to breathe underwater.
• Learn the basic skills you will use during each dive.
• Have fun swimming and exploring.
• Get more information on how to become a certified diver through the course PADI OPEN WATER DIVER.